Wednesday, November 16, 2016

McCall Trip

Thursday at 4:00 we headed out to Emmett to pick up Kefford and head up to McCall. The kids all except Kenedy had the day off from school and Kenedy plus the rest had Friday off. It was the annual November trip to McCall but not everyone could make it this year. Kenedy stayed at Mikells house while we were gone. She had cheer choreography on Saturday that she could not miss. It was awesome of Steve and Mikell to let her sleep there and I know their kids loved having her to play with all day friday. She told us it was endless games of hide and go seek. Of all of Keffords family only his parents, Trevor and his family and Whitney and her family plus us could make it up there. It was a bummer not having everyone around but we had a lot of fun with the ones that were there.

The greatest thing about being up there with limited people was my girls got to love on the littles to their hearts content. Some of the little cousins get a bit overwhelmed with too many people around trying to love on them and so this was the perfect scenario. Holding the babies was fun for the girls and playing with Sadie and Maddie was extra fun!
Kinsley, Rylee, Sadie and Avynlea
Friday morning Bob took us out to eat at the Pancake House, this is a fun tradition we all love! We like to go and look at all of the fun Holiday things they have in their Christmas Shop and of course we love eating a yummy breakfast that we do not have to cook ourselves or clean up after, bliss! I was smart this time around and ordered a child's meal. The servings are always so big and I get stuffed so fast and am not ever able to finish my meal. Since I got the kids meal I was able to finish it and not feel too full which is a feeling I do not like. Go me!
Later that day I was sitting on the couch doing things on my computer when suddenly all the giggling going on down by my feet registered and I realized I did not have my phone. I looked down and saw Rylee and Maddie playing with my phone and taking pictures. Later when I looked at the photos I started laughing at how ridiculous they looked, not wonder there was so much giggling going on!
This little baby has stolen my heart. She is so cute and so chill and so chubby, I love everything about baby Kins.
Whitney brought up a painting kit for her girls to do and was really sweet to let Avy and Rylee do it with them. They liked doing it and it gave them another fun thing to do while up in McCall.

I caught this sweet picture of Ryker playing with Sadie and Madi. He is so good with his little cousins and they all love him so much!

Alison took Ryker and I out to lunch for our birthdays and that was fun to spend some time just with her. She has always been so good to us and we really love her. We had a fun couple of days up in the mountains with some of our favorite people and are so glad we were able to go.