Tuesday, November 29, 2016

At the Farm after Thanksgiving

After my family left to drive back home to Utah we loaded up and headed out to Nyssa to visit family who were out there. We got to see Kylie and Andrew for a little bit and Whitney showed up after a bit  with her kids. Sadie is pretty hot and cold with me which I understand and am fine with. This day a Television show was put on for her to watch and I was pretty happy with how cuddly she was sitting next to me. She was watching her show and I was reading my book, it was a nice arrangement. After a while Kenedy came over and sat down next to Sadie who for some reason was not happy with her sitting there and fussed a bit until I pulled her onto my lap. She seemed happy with that and I enjoyed cuddling with my cute niece until she was done with TV. I love all my little nieces and nephews and love when they are to the age or stage that they are comfortable with me and don't mind a little attention. 

I heard Rylee, Madi and Sadie giggling over by the Christmas tree so I wandered over to see what was making them so happy and to get some pictures. They were having fun with the train that goes around the tree and were also playing christmas morning I think because Sadie and Rylee would pretend to be asleep while Madi would set a wrapped box in front of them. I love seeing the imagination at play in kids, they are too fun!

For dinner Bob invited us, Whitney, Kylie and Jeremy plus families over for some chicken wings that he and Dustin cooked up with a variety of sauces we could choose from. I made a batch of brownies which turned out delicious and we had fun being with the Peterson side of the family.