Saturday, October 22, 2016

Drama and Choir


While looking through some boxes that have been in our attic since we bought our first house I found my old High School drama sweatshirt from our production of Macbeth. I completely forgot all about this sweatshirts existence and had fun going back through memory lane for a little while. I posted it to my friend Michelle on Facebook who was in it with me and we had fun reminiscing together. After I washed it I decided that since it still fits I should start wearing it again, which I do. 
Rylee had parent/teacher conference last week and she was really excited to go since she got to take home her Salt dough map of our great state of Idaho. At the conference I was told how great she was and that she is doing awesome in everything. She is already at 69% of AR goal which is fantastic and is in the highest reading group. What a great kid!
We had two choir concerts to go to last week. First was Kenedy's concert on Monday night. She is in the A capella choir this year and they wear robes for their performances. I was not particularly enthused about going but it was a good concert and kept my interest the entire time which is fun. Kenedy did awesome and looked beautiful  onstage! Tuesday night was the middle school concert with Avynlea a part of the 6th grade choir. This is the first year they even had a 6th choir and I thought they did great. Avynlea looked cute and sang great and I had fun watching this one as well. Great job girls!!