Thursday, October 6, 2016

Star Scout

During the Priesthood session of conference I went with the kids out to The Barnyard so that we could help run it while the guys went to the session. Avynlea got to hold baby Hazel and was thrilled to just sit in the chair with the little baby. Hazel fell asleep and the way Avy was holding her and the way Hazel was sucking on her pacifier made it look like Avy was nursing. It was a little weird so I helped her readjust. 
We went out to the farm for the Sunday sessions of conference and Avy got ahold of my phone and took some pictures of the goings on.
One day I was driving home and I saw the most beautiful rainbow. It looked like it was raining the colors. Pictures do not do it justice. 
Sadie at the farm.
The week after we moved we went back to the Linder Ward for Ryker to get his Star Scout award. The Star is just one more ranking on his way to getting the Eagle. It was nice to be back with out old Ward and visit with friends. I am proud of Ryker for coming this far in the scouting program. He is doing great and well on his way to getting the Eagle.

Rylee and I were having lunch together and she was not thrilled with me wanting to take her picture. Stinker