Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Womens Broadcast

For Activity Days, Avynleas group made edible Temples. I was having so much fun listening to her describe the different parts of her Temple and how creative she got with the different elements. Such a fun project!
Kefford snuck his hands into the picture so we had to take another one without the hands. :)

One night Kenedy tried to get Rylee to take some selfies with her. As you can see Rylee was not in the mood to participate. When Kenedy showed me these pictures I laughed so hard. Nothing about it is staged, Rylee really was ticked off at what Kenedy was trying to do.


I participated in a little Jamberry nails party my sister was doing online and I won one of the games! My prize was a sampling of their nail stickers and when the envelope arrived in the mail I thought it hilarious that I was given my sisters last name.
Last Saturday night was the General Womens Broadcast. I love going to this meeting and I absolutely love that I can take all three of my girls. Kenedy had a birthday party to go to that was starting right in the middle of the broadcast. She and another friend, Ashlyn, decided to go to the broadcast together and then Ashlyns mom would take them to the party after. I was super proud of Kenedy for showing she has her priorities in order. I took the girls to McDonalds for a quick dinner and then we dropped Kenedy off at Ashlyns before heading over to our Stake Building for the meeting. 




Rylee wanted pictures taken with me so she had Avy take the picture and then returned the favor by taking a picture of me and Avynlea.

I had told the girls to listen close so that when it was all done they could tell me what their favorite thing was they learned. That seemed to stress Rylee out and she went on and on about how she might forget. I told her it was not a big deal and at the end she said she loved one of the videos that they played. I mentioned to them the one thing that really stood out to me and they agreed that it was cool. After it was done I was looking on Instagram to see the quotes from the broadcast that I knew were already being posted and I found a paragraph posted from ldschurch that was exactly what I was talking to my girls about. I thought it was an amazing way to look at our trials and hardships and I really loved it!




After the meeting we got to eat some delicious little pies and one of the Ladies from the stake took our picture to post to their page on Facebook. I was happy to be able to get a copy of the picture. 
It was an amazing night and I loved all of the messages and talks given. I love being with my girls and I love the good examples they are to me!