Sunday, September 27, 2015

Daughters of A Heavenly King

On Saturday Kefford took the girls to a Daddy/Daughter event that our Ward Primary was putting on. Because not all of the girls have Dads available to take them and they wanted everyone to feel included and not left out, they named the event "Daughters of A Heavenly King hike". Everyone was to meet at Avimor at 2:00 and since I was not there I had to rely on Kefford and the girls to tell me all about it when they got back. Kefford was good and took a couple of pictures for me. They saw a huge beehive that would have made me very nervous, they went hiking, made crowns, ate dinner, listened to some words of wisdom from speakers and even got to pet a horse. Their friends Dad is a Police Officer and works crazy hours so Kefford and the girls invited Sydney to go with them so she could participate also. 
They had a really great time together and I am glad the Primary put this fun event together for the Dads and Daughters. My girls love spending time with their Dad!




My sister-in-law decided to put her daughter in one of my dance classes. Jenna is the cutest and I am so glad she is taking dance with me!