Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekend fun

Kefford bought a motorcycle from someone in the Ward who was selling. On Saturday he took me out for a ride and we drove around looking at properties and houses. The helmet made me feel a little claustraphobic but I knew I was better off wearing it so it could help me be more safe. It was a really nice day for a ride and we had a lot of fun. 

In an effort to make Sundays more meaningful we have really tried to make it a more family day by doing things together. The kids wanted to play a game of tennis on the Wii and since there could only be four players I opted to just watch. Kenedy spent the time taking a bath so it was not true entire family time but we all had a good time anyway. I liked watching Kefford, Avy, Ryker and Rylee play and they all had a good time. 






I did try to get a picture of Kenedy when she was done bathing so she would not feel left out but for some reason she did not want her picture taken. So weird, what happened to my selfie loving girl? Hahaha