Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pictures

Kefford and I went to a wedding reception for one of my former Young Women and this picture was taken of us. Not too shabby. Someone could try to look a little happier though ;)
We were watching a movie Sunday night and I loved the looks on Kefford and Rylees faces. They had the same expression and I thought it was so cute.
Avy and I had fun creating our own same expressions!
 So Fierce!

This picture makes it look like Rylee has one blue eye and one brown eye. She is such a cutie pie!

Rylee wanted my phone so she could take a picture of me and Avynlea. She had us smile and say cheese and then she started cracking up and I instantly knew what was going on. She was really taking a picture of herself. Funny, clever girl!
Sunday night we were walking home from visiting a couple in our ward when Avynlea and I saw some creepers across the street and down a ways from us. It was dusk and they were in the shadows and were wearing all black and just standing there watching us. It was really freaking me out but then Avynlea said "that's the Jonses" and I realized they were not creepers but a nice family from our ward, so we went over and started chatting. They had their microscope out and were watching the Lunar eclipse. They let us take a peak and it was so cool to see the moon with the Sun going over it. Later Kefford took out the gun scope and he and Kenedy shot some pictures with my phone using it. The moon was so beautiful that night.