Friday, August 7, 2015

Petersons in McCall

We got home from California Sunday night and on Monday we unpacked, did laundry and then repacked. Kenedy left for Girls Camp Tuesday morning and after I went to the Temple, Ryker, Rylee, Avynlea and I left for a couple of days in McCall for some Grandma and cousin time. Kefford had to stay in Meridian to work. 
It is always fun and relaxing to be up in the mountains. I always love when my kids can be with their cousins and they had a lot of them there to play with. Alison brought Jeremy's kids, Brit came with her kids and Mikell was there with her kids. Whitney came up on the day we left but we got a couple of hours with her and her kids. 
Ally, Brooke, Makayla, Jenna, James and Avynlea

Rylee, Jenna, Grandma ALison, Kelly and Brooke

It was really great for Bailey to be there so he and Ryker could have a chance to hang out. They have not seen each other all summer with all the traveling going on between the two families and so I am glad they finally had the chance to be together.
Asher, Bailey and Ryker

James was cracking me up with his shyness. He could barely look at me the first day or two but by the end of the week I had him won over.


Qiana and Rylee

Avynlea loved riding on the four wheelers and Alison got these fun shots of her and Ally
Alison bought a little propane stove so that we could roast hot dogs and marshmallows. I really love cook outs and eating outside, the kids had fun with it also. Because of a fire ban we could not have a big fire pit but this little stove got the job done. 





Ryker decided he did not want to finish his hot dog and was not thrilled when I made him. Too bad, so sad!
Holding Kelly was a fun pastime and James was so cute with his little sister.
Rylee, Elizabeth, Xander and Brit

I decided to leave on Thursday. We wanted to get back for Meet the Teacher night that was going on that night and also I just wanted to get home since I feel like we have been away forever. I told Alison I was thinking about leaving after lunch and she recommended that we stay after lunch long enough for us all to go into town and have some ice-cream at ice-cream ally. Sounded good to me!


James decided to sit next to me and at one point was feeding me some of his ice-cream. Love this kid! We are pretty much best friends now ;)