Friday, August 28, 2015

Cheer Season Has Started!


While in California Erin brought over her new curling iron for me to try. It was the coolest thing and made such awesome curls that I had her get one for me. I am loving the beautiful curls it makes in my hair!

Last night was the first JV Football game of the season. Kenedy and 3 other girls had to be dressed and present but had to sit on the sidelines during the game without cheering because of missing various cheer things during the summer. Kenedy missed cheer camp which was mandatory because she chose to go to California for a family reunion and be at her Aunts wedding, also girls camp conflicted with cheer camp. She made the right choose and it is really lame that she is punished for it but she has a good attitude about it. 
Even though she was not cheering I went to the game anyway to watch and show support. 







This years JV team was last years Freshman team and they are good. Watching the game I remembered how good they were last year at intercepting and getting touchdowns. The final score was 28-7. Go Meridian!!!!
Kenedy and the other sidelined girls were allowed to do the final victory chant with the rest of their team.



Such a cute cheerleader!