Monday, August 10, 2015

Back to School

Avynlea and Rylee started school today, this summer has been the fastest summer on record for us, I cannot believe how fast it has gone! Avynlea is now in fifth grade and Rylee is a third grader. Avynlea has Mr. Ceniga who was also Kenedy's fifth grade teacher. Kenedy had him when Avynlea was a Kindergartner across the hall and now Avy has him which is awesome! Rylee got Miss Hixon who was also her first grade teacher. After that year Miss Hixon switched to third and Rylee is excited to be in her class. 



My girls really wanted Disney Vans and since they were a little more spendy then what I would normally buy for their shoes I told them I would, but, they only got one new outfit for the first day of school. They were fine with that since they just got a big bag of new to them hand me downs from Isabelle. Avynlea got Belle shoes and Rylee really wanted the Jasmine ones but they only had those in adult sizes so Rylee got some super cute Minnie ones. Bonus, she matches Heathers Minnie shoes!
Before school the girls were admiring their shoes and were so excited to discover hidden Mickey's on them! I can see Avynleas in the picture but the angle of the picture makes it impossible to find Rylee's.
I am carpooling again this year with a friend but my girls wanted me to take them on their first day. Oh they are so cute and so excited for a new year!