Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Silly Kids

I found these pictures hidden in my data base of pictures and realized that I have never posted them on my blog. So here are some pictures of my kids being so silly.

I used these red fluff balls for a nursery craft in December and when Rylee found one she used it for her enjoyment. 



I took these pictures one FHE of Ryker playing Apples to Apples and I am not sure why I took the pictures other then because I thought it was funny.



Kenedy found a new way to curl her hair without heat and I took some before pictures. I was going to take some after pictures but must have forgotten. She washed her hair at night and then rolled it up in pencils and slept on it. It looks way uncomfortable and I could not have done it but she said it was no big deal and did not bother her sleeping at all. Even though their is no picture to prove otherwise her hair did turn out quite cute.