Monday, April 21, 2014

General Conference

For General Conference this time around we took a different approach to try and get our kids to listen better. Kefford bought some treats and labeled each bowl with a different word. The idea was for the kids to be listening and when they heard one of the key words they got one treat from that bowl. This really did help the kids to listen more and I hope as we use this idea each year that the kids will be able to listen and understand more and more.

I really love listening to the speakers and always have my favorites that I look forward to listening to. I am never disappointed and always come away feeling uplifted and ready to be a better person. 
Between sessions the kids would go outside and jump on the trampoline to get their wiggles out.



They invented this unique way of using the trampoline and having fun with each other. I love seeing them having fun together and keep each other entertained. Always happy to see them making new memories with each other.