Thursday, April 24, 2014

Feeling Wicked!

On Saturday I got to take Kenedy and Avynlea to see Wicked! I probably would not have bought tickets this time around since I have already seen it twice but my girls really desperately wanted to go and so I went ahead with it. Rylee wanted to go also but I knew she was not yet ready to be able to pay the attention that is due to this great musical to really appreciate it. So she stayed home with her brother and Dad. 

Alison, Trista and Sara also came along for this fun girls night. I started doing the broadway musicals with Alison a couple of years ago and I am so happy that we still have this tradition. It sure has given us all some really great memories and I hope for many more.


One funny thing about this outing was Alison and I had on identical sweaters, unintentional, and Sara and Trista were wearing almost identical outfits, also unintentional. 

While we were watching the show I was super happy to be there watching it. I love the music, the story, everything and I am glad that I did get to see it again. After it was over everyone agreed on how much they loved it and we went to Olive Garden for dinner and conversation. 

We had such a fun time and I am so grateful to be able to do these types of things with my girls and Keffords Mom and Sisters. I love memory making events!