Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Breakfast

The weekend before Easter weekend was our Wards Easter Breakfast. We brought Kyla and Taylor, two girls who live down the street along with us. 

Instead of the usual pancake breakfast they did biscuits and gravy which was delicious but I kind of missed the pancakes. :)

After a nice message about our Savior and the Resurrection the kiddos were sent outside to hunt for eggs. 
Rylee, Taylor, Kyla, Gus, Avynlea and Gretchen




Later on in the week the kids had a day off from school and I took Avy and Rylee to get their hair cut. I am not good at all about taking any of my kids to get regular hair trims and I need to be better about it. Especially after seeing how healthy and pretty their hair looked after getting them cut. I hate to admit it but I am pretty sure it has been 2 years since they last got a hair cut. I hope I am wrong because that sounds terrible but I am thinking that's about right. 

Even though Avynlea didn't want too much off I had the girl cut off about 2 1/2 to 3 inches. It made her hair look so much thicker and healthier! Rylee has been wanting bangs for a long while so she got bangs and then I had the girl do slight A-line cut and her hair also looked so pretty and healthy. Definitely need to be better at this hair cutting business.