Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bill Cosby


On April 4th Kefford and I along with Kelsey Brit went to see Bill Cosby live at the Morrison Center. I was pretty excited for this night because I grew up watching Bill Cosby on the Cosby show and I remember his Jello pudding commercials. I have always thought he was funny and was happy for this night. We started off by going to eat at the Cottonwood Grill. It was really cold in this restaurant and that was not fun but we had great company and once the food came really delicious food to eat. After our meal we walked over to the Morrison Center and settled into our seats. The show, supposed to start at 8:00, started a little late but once Bill came out I was entertained by his stories and laughed a lot. After about 2 hours of his talking I found myself getting really tired and was ready for him to end. I kept thinking that surly this was his last story but this man has some serious stamina and kept going! Finally at 10:45ish we all agreed that we needed to head out and quietly snuck out. I have no idea how long his show ended up being but we were not the only ones to sneak out. Starting at about the 10:00 mark small groups of people were leaving and we finally followed suit. We all had a fun night together and I hope we can do things together more often.
Kelsey and Brit
Elizabeth and Kefford
Just us girls! :)
Our little tag along Xander who did awesome throughout the night!
When I got home I found a sleeping Ryker on the couch and couldn't resist snapping a picture.