Thursday, May 30, 2013

Zoo Field Trip With Rylee

I volunteered to go on the Field Trip to the zoo with Rylees class. Because we had so many parents volunteer each parent only had to be in charge of their child plus one extra. I call that good luck! So I got Rylee and Tevin. Tevin is a boy who lives around the corner from us and I drive him home every day so it was kind of expected for him to be with me. I was only able to get a few pictures but that is OK. It was a short field trip, we only had about an hour in the zoo, which was the perfect length of time for me. Rylee was smart and brought along a baggie with crackers for a snack and once Tevin saw her food he could not stop talking about how hungry he was. We shared her crackers but the kid was on an "I'm hungry" roll, he seriously would not quit. So when we were done touring the Zoo I went ahead and bought them each an ice cream. Quite nice and generous of me I am sure. Wouldn't you know after they ate their delicious ice cream they spotted some other kids eating popcorn and started moaning about how they wished they had popcorn to eat. Too bad some mean lady bought them ice cream instead of popcorn, whatever. ;o)

Oh and as you can see Rylees tie dye shirt turned out awesome!!


Yes I also bought the two stinkers food to feed the goats.