Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Random fun phone photos

Every once in a while I have to connect my phone to the computer and upload all of the random pictures I took with it so that I can have those in my Blog Book also. The pictures are very random but very fun!
This year I was an assistant dance teacher in Avynlea and Kenedy's dance classes. It gave me something to do the two hours they have class and it helped pay for all of our lessons so who can complain to that! One of my favorite perks of this job was getting to know this special lady.
Her name is Lauren and she is a feisty little sweetie. She is stubborn and tends to spit when she talks, not so appreciated when the talking was done two inches from my face which was how it most always was done. But I really fell in love with this kid. She is so special and really fun to be with. Most classes she would come tell me a "secret " which always was... "Miss Lizbif, you are my Mom and Miss Kim is my Dad". So funny! When I would lead warm-ups she would be right up there with me, most often getting in my way. I love that she gets excited to see me and always runs up to give me a hug. My kids also love her and are always running to be with Lauren when they see her. It will be sad not to see her as much this summer but since her family lives in the next subdivision over, her Mom and I have agreed that we will need to have plenty of play dates!
 
I have been a bit obsessed with nail polish lately and loving all the different colors. This one is a purple from the Modern Family OPI collection with a pretty glitter on top from the Selena Gomez OPI collection.
I found this cute Easter Bunny craft on Pinterest and decided my nursery kids had to do it. They had fun putting it all together but I am not entirely sure they understood the concept. It was fun to make anyway!

Ryker was in Nyssa with Keffords family for the weekend and so Kefford and I decided to take the girls to Red Robin for dinner one night. I am not sure why we did it, just a whim I think. It was fun being with our girls and hanging out and doing something different.
Rylee went with me to the store to pick up something for Breana for her birthday. While there Rylee really got into the spirit of shopping and decided to put together a little something for herself to wear.

By the time she was through she had to put back a tank top, a bag, a coin purse, a necklace and a bracelet. I think I am going to be in shopping trouble with this one!
I took a picture of Ryker on a rare day in his life. A day where he actually does his homework without complaining. Oh how I wish he were like this every time homework needs to be done!
Rylee had her friend Gretchen with us at the library and I thought it was so cute how Rylee was "reading" to her.
Apparently putting hot oil in a plastic bowl to cool is not the smartest idea ever. Lesson learned!

A random self shot.
One Friday I was having a rougher day and I did not put any make-up on that morning. I thought I looked fine without it and I did not want to bother with it. When I got to the dance class I help teach one of the girls told me I looked different. I explained that I did not have any make-up on and another little girl said "You don't look good without make-up". That super hurt my feelings and so I told her that is not a very nice thing to say and moved away. She came up and said she was sorry and said she was only joking. I told her I forgave her but even joking around it still hurts. I knew she really felt bad because the next day was class pictures day and while there she was super attentive to me and loving. I took this picture on the way home from class that night and I still didn't think I looked bad. When I pulled up into the driveway Kefford came up to my window and as I pulled off my sunglasses I heard him say something about me notwearing any make-up. I thought here we go again and braced myself for what he had to say about the. He surprised me by saying how awesome I looked and that he thinks I look so beautiful without make-up. That made me feel tons better and I love him for that!
When I saw this quote on pinterest it made me think of this little girl.
Speaking of class picture day I put curlers in Avy and Rylees hair that morning so that they could have nice curly hair for pictures. They still had them in when we got to the studio and were a little bit embarrassed about it. I thought they looked cute but took them out quick for them as soon as their hair was dry.

Avy was making super funny faces at herself in the mirror so I pulled out my camera and had her make the faces for me. She didn't do quite as fun a job but still love looking at this face.



And here is Rylee posing for me before getting in front of the camera!

And of course some more shots of me with Lauren.

She got mad about something and went off to pout and I took a picture of it. Not the best quality but that's cool too.