Saturday, May 25, 2013

Moms and Muffins with Rylee

The Friday before Mothers Day I got to go to Rylee's class for a "Moms and Muffins" party. The first thing we did was wrap T-shirts with rubber bands for their field trip Tie Dye shirts. We did ours in a cool spiral with the bands wrapped around it. The end result was really cool and ours was different from everyone else's. 

After I took a picture with my cutie she showed me around the classroom and showed me some of her favorite things to do.
I saw the latest painting project which was really cute. Rylee is pointing to the one she did.
Rylee is constantly coming home with drawings and notes for me and she was happy to show me where all that creativity takes place.
The it was off to the kitchen which is a favorite area for a lot of the kids.

Then I got to see the color counters.


After the tour we got a muffin, some juice and lots of sunshine. We ate our snack outside and then Rylee showed me some of the things she likes to do on the playground.

She got to the third monkey bar and then gave me the face and said she couldn't go any further. So cute and good for her for trying!
I had so much fun hanging out at school with my Rylee and cannot believe how fast she is growing up. Soon she is going to be in first grade and that is crazy to me! We had a really fun day!