Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beauty and the Beast

When Kefford and I first moved to Boise I was in the mall and I saw that the Broadway Musical Beauty and the Beast was in town. I really wanted to go but unfortunately we didn't have any money so that I could go. Fast forward a bunch of years and Beauty and the Beast is coming back and I actually have some money and kids to take to see it! Yay! I called my Mother-in-law to see if she wanted to go and she had me get tickets for her and my sister-in-law Trista.
 
The day finally arrived and in true Broadway going fashion we dressed up a little. I think Rylee won the prize for most fancy. Notice her high heels. Though she did bring along her tennis shoes for when her feet started to hurt. I think she changed shoes during intermission.


During intermission we took some selfies, In the first picture Rylee is making that face because she said she really had to go to the bathroom but I made her take a picture with me first. Ha!
We tried taking one with the four of us but Rylee kept not making it entirely into the shot. She got her feelings hurt when we laughed about it...

but managed to smile for me through the hurt.
After the play we took ourselves to the Olive Garden where we had about a 30 minute wait for food. We were not very patient waiters because we were so hungry but managed to survive until our food came.
It helps with the waiting to turn the camera over to the two youngest and let them take some shots.






We all loved the play and found it to be really fun and entertaining. I think everyone agreed that the favorite part was during the Be our Guest song. I enjoyed the night out with my girls and loved the added company of Grandma Alison and Trista.