Monday, May 27, 2013

Mothers Tea with Avynlea

For Avynleas Activity Days the Day before Mothers Day was our Mothers Tea. It was so fun to hang out with only Avynlea for an hour and we had a lot of fun. On each table was a list of questions for the kids to ask their Moms. I tried to answer the questions the best I could but was stumped on some of them. Like the most embarrassing moment one, I have had so many embarrassing moments but could not really come up with a good one. I think everything I do is probably an embarrassing moment for me or someone else but whatever I answered the other questions. I think it was fun for all of the kids to learn a little bit more about their Moms. Avy thought it was funny that I was not the best student in school. I just liked to talk too much and read. I was always reading a book when I should have been doing something else. 


After the questions we got to eat some yummy food. Fruit, breakfast casserole and muffins from Costco, delicious! I am a huge fan of the breakfast casserole and do not get it often enough in my opinion. I need to rectify that immediately.
After the food the girls stood up and sang a song for their Moms. I tried to get a decent shot of Avy but she kept her face covered the entire time, silly girl. After the song they each said something that they love about their Moms. Avy said she that she loves me because I make delicious food. So sweet! they then gave their Moms a flower and in my case a big hug! 




Such a fun time with my little Avynlea! She is such a fun loving and sweet girl and I love any time spent with her!

Oh and I also love that I am a girl who likes to take pictures. I am always surprised by the lack of picture taking when I am at things and feel bad for the people who don't take pictures, think of everything they are missing out on, so sad.