Sunday, November 11, 2012

Trip to Orem Utah

Last weekend we traveled down to Orem Utah for my cute little Nephews baptism. Benjamin was baptized on Saturday and so sad I didn't even get his picture. But we had fun down there despite Rylee and me being sick. Rylee came down with a fever and I got a cold but Emily reassured me that it was still OK for us to come, so we made the drive. It was a nice visit with family and it was fun to see cute little Benny boo be Baptized. While we were there Mom took us to see the apartment that She and my dad and two older sisters lived in. Here Erin is posing in front of the apartment she came home from the hospital to. There is a cool story associated with this building. Mom was in the kitchen doing dishes when she looked out the window and saw the Prophet of the church at that time, President Kimball, crossing the parking lot. She told my dad and he grabbed Erin who was a baby at the time and rushed outside to greet the Prophet. Stephanie was already outside. My dad introduced them and the Prophet patted Stephanie on the head and the kissed Erin's foot and said "Young Lady, you have been kissed by a prophet of the Lord". I always love hearing that story,

The kids really loved playing with their cousins and I really did not see a whole lot of them the entire weekend. here are a couple of pictures I got with the girls. Unfortunately Ryker and Ben were too busy playing for me to catch pictures of.
Rylee, Avynlea and Isabelle
Andrew and a plate of Spaghetti
Kenedy, Isabelle, Rylee, Erin and Avynlea