Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Random Phone Pics

We found this jacket at the store and Kefford had to try it on and send my brother Andrew a picture. I think he looks very handsome.
I got tickets a long while ago to go see Les Miserables in September. My sister/BFF Heather said she has always loved that play and that she would fly down for a visit and to go see it with me and Kefford. I was really excited for this planned date until we found out that her work would not give her the time off, we were really bummed. So sense I had an extra ticket I invited Alison, Keffords Mom, to come with us. I took this picture with my phone at the theater and told heather i missed her. The play started and went through the first scene and then suddenly the title of the play flashed on the scrim. I started crying when that happened because I was really sad that Heather was not the one sitting next to me. I got through my emotions and really enjoyed the play. I even enjoyed that Alison and Kefford were there with me. 
While waiting for my friend to come and open the dance studio, I waited in the car while cute Rylee decided to have a picnic. 
And just a random picture of sweet, sleeping, thumb sucking Rylee