Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

This years Halloween costumes have got to be my all time favorite. Ryker was the first to say that he wanted to be Luigi and when presented with the idea of being Mario Avynlea was all for it. Of course Rylee was thrilled to be Princess Peach. Kenedy decided to be a Boise State Cheerleader so she did not go with the Mario theme which is just fine with me, to each their own! All of their costumes turned out so very cute. I made all four of them and am really happy with how they turned out. These pictures were taken on Oct 27th at our dance studios Halloween dance party. They dressed up and stayed to party while Kefford and I went out to dinner. When we picked them up I was super excited to find out that our little Mario gang won first prize in the costume contest! Yay for us!!! Plus Rylee won the only prize in the drawing they had. She won a pair of movie tickets! Pretty much it was the night of the Petersons at the Halloween party, so much fun!


The night before Halloween I bought some doughnuts at the store and added a little wording to make it a worthy Halloween breakfast.
Everyone was more then happy to eat a tombstone. Rylee especially enjoyed hers!

I also decided to do a little more for our Halloween dinner. I fancied it up a little added some signs and we had a dinner worthy of Halloween! It was a lot of fun to do and everyone enjoyed it!

I realize that I spelled Witches wrong but what can you do? It just makes it more me. :o)
 

I took the kids to the ward trunk or treat for about half an hour and then we came home and Kefford and I took them around the neighborhood. Kenedy left the trunk or treat with her friends and trick or treated with them. By the time she came home I never even thought to take a picture because she had to hurry to bed...yes it was that late. Sorry Kenedy, We will just assume you got the most candy! :o)