Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lunch with Avynlea

In Avynleas class at school they have one child be the star of the week. This week it was Avynleas turn to be the star!!! YaaaaaaY! On one of the days we are asked to come and eat lunch with our star child. So I stopped at McDonalds, gross, and went to school to surprise Avynlea. I have decided that alhough I do like McDonald french fries that the rest of the food their is pretty gross. With the exception of the McChick that is on the dollar menu. That sandwich is pretty spectacular. Everything else though is nasty.
Avynlea is so cute and I love the fun faces she makes and her super cute dimples. She is basically just all around adorable!
Avy wanted me to see the united states mural that was painted on her playground. I told her to have a seat in her favorite state. Do I really need to say which state she picked?  :o)
Mine too Avy, mine too.
Me and my girl!