Friday, November 23, 2012

Introducing Sara

After Britney the hamster died I promised Avynlea that we would get her a new hamster. As luck would have it a couple weeks later a girl I worked with in the Young Women's randomly asked if we wanted a hamster. turns out their daughter never played with the hamster and they were tired of having it around so she was offered to us. I of course said yes and a couple days later took Avynlea down to meet her new Hamster.
they had already named her Sara and so we decided to keep the name and we were also given her cage and everything with it. Nice bonus since our other cage was broken. Sara is such a sweet hamster, she is a dwarf hamster and we all just think she is so cute. I am glad Avynlea has a new friend and I hope she takes better care of this one!