Thursday, November 8, 2012

Boise Temple Open House

I was really excited for the opportunity to go through the Boise Temple Open House with my kids. We decided to go on the Saturday that Keffords parents were tour guides with the hopes that we could be in their tour. Unfortunately that did not happen but we did see them when we were done so that was a nice thing. I didn't get any pictures with our family outside of the Temple because their were soooo many people it was just too crowded. But I did manage to get a couple of shots inside the reception area. We all had a nice time and the inside was beautiful I cannot get over how different it was from before.  Avynlea and Rylee both loved the chandeliers and Avy asked me if I would lift her up so that she could touch one. I wish that I could have because I would have liked to touch one myself. :o) I am really excited for the dedication and to be able to start attending the Temple again on a regular basis. Yay!