Saturday, July 28, 2012

Silly Rylee and one of Avy

On the weekend that we went to McCall Avynlea got sick and threw up in the car. Rylee did not apprecate the smell and so she found a clever way to take care of that problem.
She had the tissue in her nose for quite awhile until we told her the smell was gone.
Ryker went to a Mario themed birthday party and Rylee really enjoyed one of his party favors!
Keffor was washing Rylees hair for her in the bath while I was busy with something else and he did this granny bun to her hair that she really wanted to see, so I snapped a picture with my phone and she thought it was delightful!
These next pictures are pretty old. They came off my phone from about a year ago I think. I was watching my friend Lanas boy Drake and Rylee took a special liking to him.
He is a pretty cute boy but no more of this for a long time Miss Rylee!!
And here is a picture with Avynlea and her cute niece Tayvia!