Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rylee at the Zoo

At the end of her PreSchool year Rylee got to go to the Zoo for a final fieldtrip. She was so excited about this trip and really dressed up for the occasion!
As Rylee and I were walking around I realized that this was the first fieldtrip I got to go on without any little kids in tow. It was a nice feeling and it really helped me enjoy my time with my little Rylee who is quickly getting not so little anymore.
rylee with two of her pre-scool friends Gus whom she calls Gus-Gus and Brylynn.
the pre-school gang...Rylee, Gus-Gus, Brylynn, Amber and Jeffrey. Missing is Logan
Rylee was very excited to see the penguins and they were really acive that day. Lots of swimming in the water and preening on the land. I had rylee pose with her favorite penguin outside their habitat.
And of course every time we come to the zoo we have to have the kids take a picture on the little tiger. Someday these pictures will make a really cool flip book!
After touring the Zoo was done everyone went home except for me and Rylee. I packed us a lunch so that we could have a little picnic in the rose gardens. I thought it was cute to have Rylee pose with this statue. She is accepting an apple from the Lady.
And here rylee is taking her apple!
We both thought the blue water fountain was cool and had fun imagining it to be blue slushee for us to drink..yum yum!
Rylee is so silly and I love her fun poses!
It was a fun day spent with my youngest and we both had a really good time!