Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cotton Candy Fun

My Brother Joshua and his Fiance Mallory came one weekend for a super quick visit. While they were here Kefford and I took the opportunity to escape our house and go out to eat with two cool people. We went to Hometown Buffet because we heard it was pretty good and boy was I glad we did. In addition to all the different kinds of food to eat, in the dessert section were sticks of cotton candy! I could not believe my eyes i was so excited! I had a little bit of dinner and then I went in for the kill, Cotton Candy here I come. I went for my first Cotton Candy and it was so delicious. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I did not stop with one. Each time one of my dinner partners went for their one stick of the yummy pink fluff I talked them into bringing me back one as well. So yes, don't judge, but I ate four sticks of Cotton Candy that night and I do not have any regrets.They were so yummy and satisfying! Eventually we all got a little slap happy with out Cotton Candy and even though we were in the middle of a restuarant we got creative with the pink stuff!.