Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fancy hair

So my friend Lynn's little girl was getting baptised today and she called me this morning to see if I would do her daughters hair. Of course I agreed to do it. She wanted me to put french braids in but I wanted to try something a little bit fancier so I looked at one of the hair blogs I often read for some ideas. I found a cute little style and was able to do Kaylie's hair with a few little tweaks.
Here is cute Kaylie showing off the front.
And here is the back of her hair. It turned out sooo cute and Lynn absolutely loved it. I was pretty proud myself of how it turned out. All of my girls have short hair and so it was a lot of fun to play with the longer lengths of hair on Kaylie's head.
She really was an adorable kid all dressed up in her baptism dress!
So much fun!