Friday, June 5, 2009

Kindergarten Celebration!

On Tuesday Rylee, Avynlea and I went to the school to watch Ryker in his Kindergarten Celebration.
Here he is waiting for the program to begin. Good thing I got this picture of him smiling because it didn't last very long.
See..I think he got tired of waiting and decided to start making crazy faces. Or maybe he wanted to ham it up for all the cameras that were taking pictures. He is such a goof!

They sang a bunch of songs that they learned throughout the year. It was really cute and all the kids did a great job.
Afterwards they got their certificates from the principal. I thought I was ready to take the picture right when he was being handed his certificate but my boy is fast! He got it and quickly made the turn back to his seat, no posing for pictures from this kid.
As they filed out the principal turned on some funky music so that they could dance on there way out. Ryker had fun with that and showed us some pretty cool moves!
Ryker with his teacher Mrs. O'Connell. We really liked the teacher he had this year. She is a lot of fun and has a lot of patience for these kids. She is moving up to first grade for next year and I think it would be fun if he got her again.
It was a great program and now I cannot believe that my little boy will be in the first grade next year. So much fun!