Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy 33rd Kefford!

Kefford turned 33 yesterday and we celebrated by getting Chinese food for us adults while the kids got to eat chicken nuggets. We then gave him his presents and ate some yummy cake
I really try hard each year to get a picture of Kefford with the kids and, like his Dad, he makes it an almost impossible task.
If it wasn't him messing around, it was the kids goofing off.
We found this fun Batman bag to put his presents. In it we put a bunch of candy for him to eat and let Avynlea give it to him. He also got a 15 bottle pack of orange gatorade, his favorite, from Kenedy.
Ryker saw this "Super Dad" gift bag at the store and had to get it for Kefford because it said Dad on it. Ryker gave him two movies, "Darby O"Gill and the Little People" and "Ghostbusters 1&2" Rylee gave him a couple boxes of BottleCaps. We did not get him a whole lot of stuff because we got him something REALLY GRAND for Fathers Day.
I tried one last time to get a decent picture. I really appreciate Kefford trying so hard to make this one a winner!
I didn't have a number 33 candle and I couldn't find the little candles so I found this 7 and 6 and put those on his cake as a joke. It was Kefford who pointed out that 76 was the year he was born. I wanted to pretend I did that on purpose but I couldn't, oh well next year I will switch the numbers so that they read 67!
Kefford had Rylee help him blow out the candles!
I think he had a good birthday and we tried really hard to make it special.
Love You Kefford!