Thursday, April 16, 2009

talented kids!

We took advantage of the beautiful, sunny, day on Sunday and spent most of our time outside. As you look at the pictures be sure to notice our beautiful yard. While the kids and I were in Utah Kefford put down sod in the backyard. It was such a great surprise to see all that dirt covered up with the beautiful green!
As soon as Rylee saw me with the camera she got down on the grass and started to do her little poses. I was laughing cause she was twisting all over the place and was not doing a good job of holding still. Do you think the kids see too much of their Mom posing all over the place?
Kenedy liked being outside enjoying the sunshine with her book! Yeah she got that habit from me and I am mighty proud! Can you see what book she is reading? Baby-Sitters Club! Tell me you remember those books? I have most of them in my collection. Wanna borrow one?
Kefford got out the football and started playing catch with Ryker. He is getting really good with his catching!
And check out that throw! Nice arm dude!Yup, definitely need to stop posing where my kids can see me! Isn't she a cutie!
I love her style! Avynlea just informed me that Kenedy took that picture of her..she promises! So there you go, we have super models and super photographers all living in the same house! Plus two handsome guys who get to live with us! Lucky Guys! :)