Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break Adventures 4

I had anticipated out arrival and visit to the Tree House museum to be very orderly. Like most places we go I would have complete control and the kids would stay by me as we wander around this unknown place. Ha! So not the case. As soon as we entered the doors the kids were
G-O-N-E! I really tried hard to keep track of them but it was really difficult.
Rylee kept escaping..
To go up and down these stairs! There was another Mom at the museum who kept informing me that my baby was gone...again. She told me that I was a bad Mom for not keeping better track of my little escape artist. OK so really she didn't but that is how I felt.
I took little Miss Pee-a-lot to the bathroom and we got a kick out of the little toilet and sink she used. This is my friend Jenna. It was a lot of fun to see her and catch up on what was happening in our lives!
Ever the goofballs!
The kids sailed away to explore other worlds and when they got back...
Ryker became President...
Then Rylee became President...
Then Avynlea became President with Rylee as her adviser... Then Kenedy got a crack at being President! Let me tell you they were stupendous! The US was never better then when these four cuties were in charge!
I don't have a picture of it but something funny happened while at this museum in Ogden Utah. Right after we walked in and the kids ran away I had this little person run up to me. I looked and then did a huge double take because standing there right in front of me was little Davis Woodward. For those who don't know the Woodwards are friends of ours who also happen to live in our Ward here in Meridian Idaho! They were also in Ogden visiting family. It made me happy to see them there also, unfortunately, they were on the way out!