Friday, April 3, 2009

and finally...Spring Break Adventures 8

On Friday we all got up and got ready to drive to Provo to visit two of my brothers at BYU.

I love playing with my new make-up!
While waiting on campus for my brothers to get out of class we all had to use the bathrooms. So I told the boys to wait by the girls bathroom when they were done. I finished my business first and went out in the hall to check on the boys. I thought they looked so cute sitting RIGHT next to the girls bathroom door waiting for all of us to finish.
Ben and Ryker, two very handsome boys!
We put Ashleighs sunglasses on Rylee and thought she looked adorable! Like a cute little bug!
Back a Joshua's apartment we found a hat that he knitted and wanted to try it on. I love that Josh wanted to learn how to knit, bought a book and supplies, and taught himself! How fun is he?!



Ashleigh taking a turn with the masterpiece!

Then a very tired Rylee had a turn trying it on.

We all thought he did a great job and put in requests for our own hats by Joshua!

Since she was about 12 months old Rylee has been in love with Josh. We don't see him a lot but when we do she has to be right with him in his lap or up in his arms. She was not feeling too good in this picture but believe me she loves this guy!

See I told you she loves him! At one point Josh was messing with his computer so Rylee was sitting in my other brother Andrews lap. Josh got done and was laying down on the floor when Rylee noticed he was available again. So she wiggled down from Andrews lap and plopped herself back into Joshua's arms, where she stayed quite content!

On our way to eat Avynlea discovered a fun trick she could do with the water bottle!

This is the back of Joshua's car that I had to follow all around town. Believe me he is not the easiest person to follow. Lots of quick lane changes, fast peel outs and drive through yellow lights made it very difficult for me to keep up. We are lucky to have made it out of their alive!

Of course we all had to huddle up for a group shot before we said goodbye!

Andrew, Elizabeth and Ashleigh on the bottom row and

Joshua and Emily on the top!

One more all together now!

We had a very fun time in Utah for our Spring Break and hope to make this a yearly tradition!

I always have lots of fun whenever my family gets together and this visit did not disappoint!