Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Harley Boys

On friday I texted Kefford around the time he was getting off work to see if he wanted me to get a babysitter so that we could go out. He called me back a little bit later saying "hey, I am on a motorcycle and don't have a lot of time to talk but yeah lets go out..ooohhh see ya!" click, and he was gone. I was going "whaaat?" and then just shook my head cause he is crazy. A couple minutes later he called back saying he was at another stop light and while I was trying to figure out what the heck was going on he hung up again. After he got home I found out that his Uncle borrowed his truck so he could get a new BBQ and so Kefford drove his motorcycle home. Of course Ryker HAD to have a ride on it and so Kefford put Rykers helmet on him and took off.
Not a bad looking bike! :) It really helps that the two riders are so good-looking!
They were good to let me take some pictures before they took off into the sunset!
And they are off.
Kefford has a dirt bike that he takes out riding but I know that someday he would like to get a street bike to ride around on! We will get there maybe after he buys me my scooter! :)