Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Happy Birthday Elizabeth and Ryker!


Avynlea got to go on a lunch date with two of her favorite people, Kyle Lyons and Danny Ricks. She had fun visiting with them and they really enjoyed being able to hang out with Avynlea!
My Birthday was a good day. I got lots of phone calls and messages from family and friends which is always fun and appreciated. Avynlea posted a really sweet message on Instagram that I took a screenshot of because I loved it and wanted to save it.
She started calling me Glizzy a while ago when we were talking about what my Grandma name could be. She suggested Glizzy and liked it so much she started calling me by the name and put that as my contact name in her phone. When we were at Girls Camp her and Rylee's group of friends, Brynn Givens, Leah Farris, Allie Hansen and Saylor Shoemaker, heard what she was calling me and have all adopted it as my name. Anytime I see them they call my Glizzy and I have accepted it and kind of like having a nickname from some of my favorite Young Women. My birthday fell on a Wednesday and even though it was my Birthday I still had my Young Women meet at my house for our activity. Brynn and Saylor stopped by to get Rylee for their activity, I am with class 14 and Rylee is in class 16, and brought me birthday brownies and hugs, I love those girls.
It was just Kefford, Rylee and I together for my birthday and I chose to go to Tin Roof Tacos for my Birthday dinner. I didn't have a lot of time because I did need to make it back for our Young Women activity so I chose Tin Roof because I love it but also because it is close.

When we got home Rylee presented me with all of my gifts, she also wanted a picture of her giving me the gift she got for me, A "Nightmare Before Christmas" Advent calendar. I love it and am excited to use it this Christmas and every Christmas from here on out.
Kefford got me the Ivy City dress I have been wanting and it is beautiful, I love the color and the tulle and it just gives off Princess vibes.
Kenedy and Ty bought me a Hair Plop towel. I do have natural curl in my hair and have been wanting to try letting it go natural just to see how it looks. This towel is supposed to help with the curl so they don't end up frizzy.
Heathers gift to me has been sitting in my closet unopened since she gave it to me this last summer. I was excited to finally open it and found a Hufflepuff Hair bow, Harry Potter washi tape and the UK version of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. All of these items she bought for me on her trip to Europe and it was all so fun and I loved them.
When I was in California visiting Stephanie gave me my Birthday gift from her but I told her I was going to save it and open it on my Birthday. She gave me a beautiful pair of earrings she found in Hawaii, they are really pretty and I was happy to get them. 
Ashleigh sent me a sunflower trivet and a really cute apron. I put the trivet in my Kitchen and love that it reminds me of her whenever I see it.
Brit sent me a gift which was a box of her favorite things. It was fun that she took a tradition I have with my sisters and wanted to do it as well. I enjoyed opening it and seeing the items and reading about why she picked them and what she loves about them.
While we were at Disneyland I saw this box that had figurines of all the princesses as babies and thought it was so cute. I told Kefford how much I loved it and he asked me what I would do with it, I told him I would play with them with my Grandkids :). After he and I left he had Kenedy get it for me and she got it to him. I love it and am really happy they got it for me, someday these little Princesses will get played with.

Erin sent me a $20 amazon gift card and Mom sent me a Red Robin gift card which I loved and appreciated both. 

Ryker's friends threw him a birthday party and I was so happy when his friend sent me the picture of all of them. I was worried about Ryker being alone on his Birthday but he has some good friends that take care of him.
Ryker is in the back row 4th from right