Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween!

Oct 30: The dance day before Halloween I always tell the kids to some dressed I their Halloween costumes. I love this day and look forward to it every year, it is fun to see my kiddos all dressed up and we get to do fun Halloween themed dances. I didn't have any idea as to what I wanted to dress up as and when I was talking about it with Heather she offered her Piglet costume. It was comfy and easy and I thought it was a great idea so I brought it with me from California and was able to wear it to class. I did get a little hot but it was worth it.


back row: Italia, Hazel, Nora, Caroline, Keeva, Kirra, Jovi and Elizabeth
front row: Ashley, Presly, Phoebe and Angel
l-r: Declan, Sloane, Juliet, Georgia, Makenzie, Harper, Ellery, Camille and Elizabeth 

back row: Laine, London, Poppy, Katherine, Khenedee, Arina, Maddie and Elizabeth
front row: Teddy, Ada, and Nora

That night we had our Peterson Halloween Party. I was out of town the week before and this was the only day that would work for me, luckily it worked good for everyone else. We did soups and rolls and we had a really great time, I love getting together with family. I had everyone bring candy and this year I had the older kids, Rylee, Asher, Qiana, Brielle and their foreign exchange student Yara each take a room upstairs and I had the kids "trick-or-Treat".  It was actually a lot of fun and the kids all loved it as well as the moms. Another successful Halloween party in the books!
left between poles: Qiana, Yara and Brielle (3 musketeers)
back row: Caleb (knight), Asher (purple people eater), Garrett (knight), Joshua (puppy), Kinsley (witch), Dillon (skeleton), Maddie (Indian)
front row: Leah (avocado), Tayvia (pippy long-stockings), Xander (penguin), Amelia (Isabella), Abby (skeleton), Sadie (ghost), Hazel (unicorn) and Lainey (cat)

Oct 31: On Halloween Rylee went with her friend Avery dressed up as the Men in Black, they went to some parties and even spent some time in Wal-Mart. It was a good night for everyone.

In Rexburg Avynela and some of her roommates dressed up as Avatar and went to some Halloween parties.

Avynlea, Kinley and Savannah