Friday, November 24, 2023

Family Pictures

We have not had family pictures since before Ryker left on his mission and I wanted to get new ones done before Avynlea left on hers. Kenedy decided on the color pallet and since we were going to be all together in Utah I found a photographer down there to take our pictures. The photographer was Amanda and she was the one who did Kenedy and Tyler's engagement photos and their Bridals. I was pretty excited to have our pictures done but Kefford, typically, was not. We had the session planned for Friday early evening and when we woke up Friday morning we saw it was snowing. Kefford said to me.."So family pictures are cancelled?" I didn't understand what he was talking about and thought that he had heard something I didn't, like maybe the photographer had told Kenedy she had to cancel. I questioned him on it and he said "it's snowing, so that means we have to cancel our pictures". I laughed and told him he was not getting out of it that easily and the snow will just make the pictures all the more magical.
It was cold but we bundled up and when we were not getting our pictures taken we put our coats on and tried to stay warm. Amanda was quick and we were done within an hour which we were all very thankful for. 













We did all of the usual pairings and then per tradition we all got our picture with Avynlea since she was the one this time leaving on a mission.