Saturday, October 28, 2023

Sound of Music and an All Nighter

When Heather found out the dates I was going she told me that I should see if I could get a ticket to go with them to see the Sound of Music. Mom, Heather, Stephanie and Ashleigh had season tickets to the Mountain West Theater and I thought it would be fun to go with home, I love musicals. She told me their seat numbers and I was able to find a seat right next to them which was so fun. I loved the play but it is always so unexpected to see a musical you have seen so many times and find that the stage production has changes for the movie. Like Maria singing "My Favorite Things" at the Abby and not with the kids during a rain storm, not bad just different. The ending made me cry a little and I think a lot of it was just being so happy and grateful to be able to be there with my Mom and sisters.

Mom, Heather, Elizabeth, Stephanie and Ashleigh
After the play it was decided that I got to pick the restaurant to go eat at and it was going to be my birthday dinner. I was all for that and after a lot of debate I picked Red Robin. Dinner with my Mom and Sisters was super fun, it has been a while since I have eaten at Red Robin and I love their fry and burgers but I loved the company even more.

After we got back to Mom's we sat and visited for a bit and then Stephanie had to leave to get home. A little bit later Mom went to get ready for bed and Heather, Ashleigh and I just kept talking. After a bit I had them come with me into my room so we could continue to visit while I got my stuff packed because I was leaving in the morning. My flight was leaving at 6 so I set my alarm for 4 but it turned out I didn't need to set my alarm because we never went to bed. We had so much fun talking and then we were doing some challenges Heather saw on Tik Tok, we also prank called Andrew Brown, well we tried to. I was the designated caller and he didn't answer the phone, it went straight to voicemail, I was supposed to say "stop eating all of the Halloween candy" and hang up , we could not think of anything really clever or funny, but I started laughing I the middle of saying it and hung up. My stomach hurt I was laughing so hard, I had to finish the message so I called again and was able to finish what I was saying before I started laughing and had to hang up. It was a great time.
At 4 we took some pictures to commemorate our all nighter and then Heather and I left to go to the airport and Ashleigh left to go home. I had a great week with my family and am really happy that I was able o come and be with them all and for all of the fun and memories.