Sunday, July 2, 2023

Walking Date and Game Night

I have been walking every day on the treadmill and the days that Kefford is home in the morning I have him go walking outside with me. On this day we walked across the street through Spurwing and we walked down the hill and by the canal. After a little bit we walked far enough that we saw the Temple. It was a fun walk and I liked that Kefford is willing to go with me. 

One of our favorite things to do is game night with Nikki and Kyle Lyons. They have little kids who need to go to bed early so we alway do game night at their house. We play lots of different games and it is always a fun time. This night we were playing Uno and every time someone won they got to make up a rule that we had to implement in the next rounds. One of the rules that Avynlea I think came up with was if we were caught cheating we had to lick the floor. The Lyns had moved their table over a little to accommodate us and in doing so found a spot that the Rumba was not able to reach. It had crumbs and some sprinkles on that spot and that was where we had to lick. I got a picture of Avynela and Rylee licking the floor as punishment. I also had to lick the floor because when Kyle called Uno on me for having one card left I was teasing and said I didn't. I immediately said just kidding but the majority felt that was cheating so I had to lick the floor. So gross but so funny.