Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Come on Barbie, Let's go Party

Jessica Lewis was celebrating her birthday and she rented out a small movie theater and invited friends to come watch the Barbie movie for her birthday. We were encouraged to dress up and I thought about a couple of different outfits that I could do. I finally decided to wear my hot pink dress, floral wedges and I got some heart shaped hot pink glasses from Amazon. I flat ironed my hair, put it in a high ponytail and I was ready to go. 
I had fun at the theater, the movie had some funny parts but it wasn't anything I would want to watch again. After the movie w went to the party room, took pictures, ate cookies and visited with one another. After a while I was ready to go, I had had enough of being with people. I drove Emily Walker, Emily Young, Abby Eaton and Laura Johnson so I went around to see if they were ready and they were so we left. Keri Shoemaker asked for a ride home, she was dropped off and I had room so she came for the ride back. I dropped everyone off with Keri being last which was a mistake because she was chatty and sat in my car outside her house for over an hour talking about whatever was on her mind. I normally wouldn't have minded but I was super tired and just wanted to go to bed.

Elizabeth and Jessica, the Birthday Girl


On Wednesday Kenedy came into town for Ryker's homecoming, I wanted to go to the Mountain Starlight theater for a while and they were putting on High School Musical so I got tickets for us girls to go. I thought Tyler would be coming and bought a ticket for him but he wasn't able to come until Friday so I had an extra ticket. I told Rylee and Avynlea they could invite someone and they invited Avery Miller. We had a fun time and enjoyed the show.