Tuesday, July 4, 2023

4th of July

For the 4th of July Avynea went camping with her friend Anna and her family so it was just Kefford, Rylee and I who went to celebrate with our family in Nyssa. 
I made a cake to contribute to our 4th of July BBQ and the little popsicles I made on top were Mike n' Ikes and frosting, they looked so cute and I was pretty proud of the design.
Alison had glow stick rings, glasses and bracelets for the younger kids and after they put them all on they made a pair of glasses for me and then had me go downstairs with them to try them out I the dark basement. While down there we decided to have a dance party and we spent the next 30 minutes dancing our hearts out. It was so much fun, I loved dancing and playing with my little nieces and love that they love to have me around.


My Besties...
Sadie, Tayvia, Maddie and Hazel

Bob and Dustin bought a lot of fireworks and the kids were able to participate and shoot off some of them. We had a lot of fun and it was fun to celebrate the 4th of July with the Petersons

Rylee


Kefford




Brielle, Rylee and Qiana