Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine's Day

For Valentines Day I made my family a delicious breakfast of waffles and strawberry milkshakes. I also made them Oreo Truffles and designed them each a special card on Canva. 

Kenedy sent a picture of her and her student Kai, Kai has the biggest crush on his teacher as told to Kenedy from his Mom.

Arin invited us ladies out to Top Golf for a Galentines get together. I had fun doing average at Golf and visiting with everyone.

After Top Golf I went around and delivered sugar cookies I made to my friends in the neighborhood. About half didn't answer the door so I left them on the doorstep.
Kefford called to let me know he wasn't feeling well and didn't want to go out to dinner so after I picked up Rylee from Lacrosse practice we went to McDonald's, her choice, picked up food for us all and then went home to watch a movie all together. It was nice to be at home with my family and I did not miss going out on this restaurant busy holiday at all.