Friday, November 12, 2021

Happy Birthday Elder Peterson and Elizabeth!

 For the first time in 19 years Ryker and I were not together for our shared birthday. It is a little sad but it is also ok because he is serving the Lord in Texas and right where he needs to be. The missionaries in his zone put together a little birthday celebration for him, lucky for him his birthday fell on his P-Day. He enjoyed the love but was a little perplexed with the My Little Pony birthday card...hahaha. We sent him a package with some birthday goodies in it and he was happy and grateful for all of it. I woke up that morning at about 5:45 and saw that I had missed a phone call from Ryker, he had tried calling about 10 minutes earlier and I just shook my head. About 5 minutes later he tried calling again and so I answered and proceeded to ask him what he was thinking calling so early. He forgets that there is an hour time difference and assumed I would be up getting the girls off to school. He was right but I told him to not call that early again, too early. I was happy to talk to him and to wish him a Happy Birthday.




I got a lot of love on my birthday this year. I got so many sweet birthday messages and phone calls from family and friends, it was a pretty good day.
Nicole Lyons stopped by with Flowers and soap for me and we got to play with her little Claire Elizabeth for a while. I taught dance in the morning and as soon as I got home my Mom called, as we were chatting Ashleigh tried calling so after I got off the hone with Mom I called Ashleigh back, while talking with her Kenedy tried calling so as soon as I got off the phone with Ashleigh I called Kenedy back. I was on the phone for a long time this day, hahaha. 
Kenedy put up some sweet messages on Instagram which made me feel super loved.


I wanted to go out to dinner for my birthday but Avynlea had cheer practice the evening and I wanted her with us so we put off going out until the next night. Rylee was super anxious for me to open my gifts so that's what we did. Kefford bought me a unicorn balloon and a birthday girl badge and I had to hold the balloon and wear the badge for all the present opening.

Kefford was kind to put my flowers in water.



Hobby Lobby gift card and a card from Kefford

Rylee made me a cute card and I got chocolate covered cherries, Harry Potter stickers and a sonic card from Rylee. Actually the chocolates were from Kefford

Heather bought me a beautiful painting of Christ dancing with a child while we were in Utah for my birthday and I am finally able to open it.

Kefford made me my cake and he did a pretty good job on it, it tasted delicious!

When Avynlea got home she had me open the gift from her which is a milk frother and something I have been wanting and am super excited about!

Tuesday Abby Eaton, Erika Lish, Ashlee Olsen, Katie Williams and Nicole Lyons took me to lunch at Costa Vida for my birthday. It was a lot of fun and super sweet of them to take me out.
Tha eveing we went to dinner at Red Robin and I throughly enjoyed my birthday dinner and being with my family. It was weird only needing a table for 4 instead of 6




Thursday Brit came over and took me to Waffle Love for my birthday. It was fun to spend time with her and I am really enjoying our sisters dates that we have been doing every month.
On Friday I went out to lunch with Lana Hope and Jessica Mortenson. Jessica treated us to lunch for our birthdays and it was so fun to catch up with my friends.
I had a great birthday week and felt so much love from family and friends!