Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Volleyball and Trampoline

Today after school was Rylee's first Volleyball game. I thought she did a good job and seemed pretty equal skills wise to the rest of the team. She looked happy and cute out on the court and that made me happy to see her enjoying herself. Later she told me that she did have fun unless she looked at the other team glaring at her and then she got a little more nervous. I said I didn't think they were glaring to be mean and that maybe they just had their concentrating focused face on. I enjoyed watching and learning more about the game and on the ride home I asked Kate Sharp, who we carpool with, and Rylee questions to try to understand more of what I saw. I was confused about how the team setup worked and after Rylee trying to explain it and me not understanding she finally gave up and said she would draw it out for me later. 

When we got home Mikell's kids were there playing games, I told Mikell I would watch her kids that night so she could go out with Steve and his family. Everyone else had to leave for Mutual but luckily I had Kenedy there to help me entertain the kids. Jenna especially wanted Kenedy to jump with them on the Trampoline so she did for a little while. Mostly we just sat and visited while watching them play. It was a nice night.