Saturday, August 3, 2019

Blue Angels over Seattle

On August 3rd Kefford and I drove to Seattle because we were going on an Alaskan Cruise with some of my family. I am going to make a separate book just for that trip but while we were in Seattle we got to watch the Blue Angels fly over Lake Washington. 
It. Was. AMAZING!
I remember going to see the blue Angels over March Air Force Base, I think, when I was younger and it was so cool to be able to see them again. Their formations are so tight and on point it was unbelievable!
Their were 6 jets in total with 4 doing most of the flying formations together and then the other two would be doing different tricks together and on their own. My only complaint was we didn't see enough of them, it was really fun.



After the show we followed the trails through the woods back to Joshua's house, that was a fun and pretty hike.
Back at Joshua's house Kefford had fun bonding with his two little Nephews. He had me take a picture of Fredrick "drinking" out of a can of soda, it was empty.
And he had a fun time showing Amos games on his phone.