Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Shooting some Guns

I didn't do Easter baskets this year because our California trip was their Easter but I did get my kids a bag each of their favorite candies. Rylee and Avynlea dyed Easter eggs and I managed to only get a picture of Rylee with one of her eggs, Mom fail. Later that night I let Rylee practice doing a french braid on my hair and thought with some instruction that she did a really great job!
The next Saturday was Emmett's Youth Appreciation Day. Avynlea had some of her friends stay the night and go wth us to the event, but not before doing braids in their hair. They all wanted me to braid their hair and I was happy to oblige.
Avynlea, Sadie and Rose 
Rapunzel was spotted walking around the event and Kefford talked Ryker into going over and getting  a picture with her. Kefford wanted him to put his arm around her waist but he refused, getting in the picture was about all he could handle.

One night Rylee wanted to sleep in our bed with me, she asked Kefford if that was OK and he was super nice and slept on the couch so she could have some Mommy and me time.

For Family Home Evening I made a picnic dinner and we loaded up the kids, guns, bullets and the bow and arrow and went out for a little target practice.
Rylee was first up with the bow and arrow and watching her facial expressions are my favorite thing ever!
I was impressed with how well Avynlea handled the gun. She was a little bit of a pro!

I took a turn and then Kefford showed us all how it was done!


We all took turns shooting at the water bottles Kefford had set up and we all managed to hit them, it was a fun time with my family and I am happy for warmer weather so that we can get out and do more things together.