Saturday, April 27, 2019

Dance Pictures

Picture week at the dance studio is my favorite week! I love how excited the girls are to get into their costumes and to see them all fancy and made up is so much fun! While it is a lot of fun it is also a lot of hard work trying together the girls posed and smiling for the camera. Group shots are the toughest because you have to get a whole bunch of littles smiling at the same time and looking at the same place, hard work, but still really fun. 
I was able to get shots of the girls after I had them posed and I love seeing all of their fun personalities!
Disco Hippo and Twinkle Twinkle
Picture on left
Back Row:Desi, Lily, Aida, Morgan and Ady
Front Row:Sadie, Eva, Lucy and Brynlee
Twinkle Twinkle and I'll Do Anything For You
Top picture
Back Row: LeeAnna, Paisley, Sofi, Juliette, Hannah, Annie
Front Row: Madison, Dottie, Reagan, Rylee and Sara

Flowers and When Can We Do This Again
Top Picture
Back Row: Kaya, Abigail, Savanna
Front Row: Rimi, Sophia, Amelia, Kylie and Ashtyn (missing Taytum)

Oysters and Stompy The Bear 
Back Row: Roen, Ellie, Aden, Kya, Eden Haley Bateman
Front Row: Colby, Kate, Etta, Eleanor and Gueneviere (missing Lennox)
Because i have two Eden's in this class I will usually call them by their first and last name. When I do this Eden Bateman would always correct me by saying her name is Eden HALEY Bateman, cracked me up every time
The last two classes were on friday night and Kate's Mom was watching me handle the kids and do what I do admit all the craziness and decided I needed something to relax with at home. After pictures were done little Kate told me I couldn't leave because her Dad was bringing me a present. When he arrived he handed me a box with a slice of chocolate cake in it and a bottle of wine and told me I deserved it and now should go home and relax. I died, I didn't know what to do with that bottle of wine and stressed about it all weekend while simultaneously laughing my head off about it. I finally decided to regift it to my dance boss Melissa which she appreciated! The cake was really good though and I truly appreciated the kind gesture.